Job Title: Civil Engineer
Date: January 1, 2016
Job Description: TREKK Design Group is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering services firm. We take pride in our unique corporate culture. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. We value growth and initiative, and we encourage both leadership and mentorship.
TREKK Design Group consistently seeks out the best people in the industry to join our innovative and talented team. It is important to us to give back to our communities, and we emphasize the ever important balance between work and life. That’s why so many of our employees have been with us since the beginning and why so many others have joined our team to help IMPROVE LIVES.
Summary/objective: TREKK Design Group is seeking a Civil Engineer to work collaboratively with our team. The duties are comprehensive, and include:
- Project plan preparation; including design and drafting, for traffic and transportation design projects including street lighting design, signal design, traffic studies, roadway design, waterline design, drainage design, sewer design, project specifications, quality control and construction inspection.
- Maintaining profitability of revenues by focusing on serving our clients.
- Identify new opportunities and clients, as they fit with TREKK’s vision and purpose.
Essential functions for this position include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Interact with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams within TREKK Design Group.
- Manage work load, project assignments and prioritization.
- Manage financial wellbeing & profitability of your projects.
- Develop and manage clients and contracts.
- Represent TREKK in professional society organizations and functions.
- Provide accurate time and expense reporting.
- Make professional presentations to clients or agency representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience with Civil Engineering Drafting.
- Ability to prepare and review comprehensive engineering studies.
- Must be able to work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with other teams where overlap of client project work exists.
- Have a flexible attitude to work on a diverse range of projects.
- Maintain 85% billable rate.
Benefits: TREKK Design Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans.
TREKK Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact Human Resources.