Job Title: GIS Analyst II
Classification: Full-time Non-Exempt
Date: January 1, 2016
Job Description: TREKK Design Group is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering services firm. We take pride in our unique corporate culture. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. We value growth and initiative, and we encourage both leadership and mentorship.
TREKK Design Group consistently seeks out the best people in the industry to join our innovative and talented team. It is important to us to give back to our communities, and we emphasize the ever important balance between work and life. That’s why so many of our employees have been with us since the beginning and why so many others have joined our team to help IMPROVE LIVES.
TREKK Design Group is seeking a GIS Analyst IIto work collaboratively with our team. The duties are comprehensive, and include: overall GIS project design, development and analysis of geographic data, map production, process/data automation and programming utilizing ESRI Inc. suite of GIS software. You will also perform business analysis for the integration of GIS to internal and external clients and provides training and problem-solving support to offices, agencies, and others using GIS data and applications. The job would also entail QAQC, proposal production, as well as, assisting with flow analysis, technical memorandums and reports and providing technical assistance to engineers.
Essential functions for this position include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Interact with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams within TREKK Design Group.
- Manage work load, project assignments and prioritization.
- GIS database development
- Geographic data analysis and presentation
- Work with clients and project managers to identify project requirements
- Configure and run geoprocessing tools to achieve project requirements
- Training and technical support as needed to internal and external clients including documentation preparation
- Consult internally and externally on GIS hardware and software needs
- Program development for process automation and enhancements
- Complete assigned GIS projects
- Manage field data (CCTV, flow, forms, photos, & database) for assigned Water/Wastewater Projects
- Assist with the compilation of data for invoicing
- Provide accurate and thorough data entry
- Maintain accurate, legible and organized records of work completed
- Provide Quality Analysis and Reviews of field data
- Maintain an 80% billable rate
- Provide accurate time and expense reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must be able to work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with other teams where overlap of client project work exists.
- Have a flexible attitude to work on a diverse range of projects.
TREKK’s Purpose and Vision focus on IMPROVING LIVES. Your job as a TREKK employee will involve working with TREKK staff, temporary staff, TREKK Clients, as well as, communicating with the public. We expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner, treat all people with respect, and embrace opportunities to IMPROVE LIVES. We also ask you seek out ways to enhance processes and work flow to maximize both efficiency and accuracy
Benefits: TREKK Design Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans.
TREKK Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact Human Resources.