Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Date: September 30, 2016
Job Description: TREKK Design Group is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering services firm. We take pride in our unique corporate culture. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. We value growth and initiative, and we encourage both leadership and mentorship. TREKK Design Group consistently seeks out the best people in the industry to join our innovative and talented team. It is important to us to give back to our communities, and we emphasize the ever important balance between work and life. That’s why so many of our employees have been with us since the beginning and why so many others have joined our team to help IMPROVE LIVES.
Summary/Objective: TREKK Design Group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. This individual will assist in the development, organization and production of proposals and other marketing materials including presentation materials, resumes, project sheets, brochures and the corporate website. This position will coordinate responses to Requests for Proposal and Qualifications, including writing/editing proposal sections, working with technical personnel to obtain technical content and achieve proposal objectives, and ensure the response complies with client requirements and deadlines. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the marketing pursuit database. The successful candidate will have strong technical and creative writing, editing, organizational and desktop publishing skills, with an eye for detail.
The duties are comprehensive and include:
- Work closely with project management and engineering staff to develop, organize and produce proposals, statements of qualifications and presentation materials
- Maintain marketing materials including resumes, project description sheets and award submittals
- Provide content for and maintain collateral materials, including brochures, website and internal newsletter
- Assist with the planning and execution of client and corporate events, including conferences
- Assist with market research
- Maintain marketing database for pursuit tracking
- Light administrative duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years hands-on marketing experience (in A/E/C industry preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Business
- Experience with desktop publishing and document formatting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication and editing skills with an eye for detail
- Motivated self-starter with strong people skills
- Ability to complete work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with others where overlap of client project work exists
- Graphic design experience a plus, but not required
Benefits: TREKK Design Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing and 401k, as well as premium medical, dental and vision plans. TREKK Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact Human Resources. For more information about TREKK Design Group, including the most up to date job postings, visit our website at TREKKDESIGNGROUP.com.