At TREKK, we understand the balance between addressing stormwater collection and conveyance while meeting regulatory requirements and our communities’ budget constraints. We approach stormwater systematically, building a practical strategy for our client communities that anticipates future needs and regulations. Many times this starts with a basic asset inventory and condition evaluation using our state-of-the-art inspection technologies. Then, our team can work with you to develop a proactive management system for your stormwater infrastructure using our CIP ASIST tools.
Our services include:
- Mapping inspection capabilities for
- Detention and retention facilities
- Stream corridors
- Construction sites
- Full GIS integrated data collection and tracking for Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) and Stormwater Pollution Prevent Plan compliance
- Developing a phased, implementable approach to asset management using our CIP ASIST tool or your preferred asset management system.
- Collection, conveyance, and storage analysis and design.