Job Title: Transportation Team Lead
Date: January 1, 2016
Job Description: TREKK Design Group is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering services firm. We take pride in our unique corporate culture. We work hard, and we have fun doing it. We value growth and initiative, and we encourage both leadership and mentorship.
TREKK Design Group consistently seeks out the best people in the industry to join our innovative and talented team. It is important to us to give back to our communities, and we emphasize the ever important balance between work and life. That’s why so many of our employees have been with us since the beginning and why so many others have joined our team to help IMPROVE LIVES.
Summary/objective: TREKK Design Group is seeking a Transportation Team Lead to lead and grow our Transportation Team. The duties are comprehensive, and include:
- Maintaining profitability of team revenues by focusing on serving our clients.
- Supporting both technical and professional development.
- Identify new opportunities and clients, as they fit with TREKK’s vision and purpose.
- Cultivate an environment at TREKK where employees are excited to be a part of the team.
Essential functions for this position include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Spearhead continued growth of the Kansas City Transportation Team.
- Interact with multi-disciplinary and multi-office teams within TREKK Design Group.
- Manage work load, project assignments and prioritization for the Kansas City Transportation Team.
- Manage Transportation projects and ensure they are completed as outlined in scope.
- Manage financial wellbeing & profitability of all working projects.
- Develop and manage clients and contracts.
- Represent TREKK in professional society organizations and functions.
- Provide accurate time and expense reporting for you and your team.
- Make professional presentations to clients or agency representatives.
- Lead Transportation Team with implementation of TREKK’s Strategic Initiatives.
- Mentor and develop the Transportation Team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
- Registered Missouri and Kansas P.E. license and 10+ years of roadway design experience.
- Existing client relationships with both MoDOT and KDOT.
- Experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of roadway design and analysis software.
- Ability to prepare and review comprehensive engineering studies.
- Must be able to work effectively in team situations and establish strong relationships with other teams where overlap of client project work exists.
Benefits: TREKK Design Group offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans.
TREKK Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact Human Resources.[contact-form to='Cfarley@trekkllc.com' subject='Transportation Team Lead Job Posting'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Cover Letter' type='textarea' required='1'/][contact-field label='Resume' type='textarea'/][/contact-form]